AEROVISTA is an aviation management company headquartered in Dubai, UAE specialising in fleet management, leasing/ACMI as well as engineering, maintenance and spare parts supply.
We are currently seeking experienced Maintenance Engineers (Cat: A/B1/B2) to carry out inspection and mechanical/avionic line maintenance of our B737 CLC & A320 fleet
The right candidates will ideally possess a minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience. Possessing an academic background in mechanical/aviation engineering, the following are considered essential requirements;
• Category A/B1/B2 Engineers License (EASA), type rated for B737-300/500 & A320 – 200 CFM.
• Experience of defect diagnosis/rectification and system inspection.
• Up to date completion of Human Factor in aircraft maintenance.
• Good command of English language skills, verbal & written/reading.
• Openness to relocation in Sudan/South Sudan on medium to long term basis.
The roles will be rewarded with a competitive salary, standby allowance, accommodation, transit tickets and additional benefits.
If you are interested in exploring further we would welcome the chance to review your credentials prior to having a confidential discussion.
Click here to apply online for this vacancy