- Marketing Coordinator.
- Project Manager
- Account Executive
- Technical holds
- technical development
- management of CAMO
- Technical reports to the Chief Operating
The primary role of the VP Technical is to oversee all technical, maintenance, and engineering aspects of all aircraft and engines in the company’s fleet. Additionally, the VP Technical has a vital role in supporting the commercial department on key decisions regarding acquisition of new assets and provides deep technical expertise to assist in any asset acquisition related activities. The VP Technical has to effectively manage the group of companies engineering, planning, MCC functions, technical support and spare parts supply chain, line and base maintenance, engines, APU, and landing gear shop visits.
- Leadership, supervision, and management of CAMO, including engineering, planning, airworthiness review and MCC functions
- Maintains updated technical records of all aircraft & engines in Aerovista fleet
- Manage technical support and spare parts supply chain procurement, repairs, stock, warehouse, and logistics
- Oversee Part-145 activities
- Fleet maintenance including base and line maintenance, aircraft, engines, and components repairs
- Supervise Nominated Postholders for Part M and CAMO, provide guidance and directions
- Implement and maintain internal systems and processes to enhance quality, safety, and security
- Prepare, analyse, and negotiate various agreements with MRO, vendors and service providers related to group technical activities
- Participate in group fleet management activities, maintain all technical part of aircraft delivery and redelivery
- Prepare and control of budgets of projects and company related to technical aspects. Effectively and efficiently control the costs within the areas of responsibility.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Successful oversight of all technical activates to ensure less downtime and cost-effective solutions are used
- Accurate, on time and correct filing of customer aircraft forms/records and other documentation
- Maintaining all up-to-date aircraft technical specification
- No to minimum downtime of aircraft in company’s operating fleet outside of planned maintenance
- Quick rectification of force majeure issues that are directly related to any engineering or maintenance components of all assets under management